Thank you to all the Room Parents who will be supporting Bowen’s classrooms this year!
Room parents play a key role in each classroom, in building the Bowen community and by supporting the PTO. You can make a great difference in the energy of the school and your child’s educational experience. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year at Bowen! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
5 Cool things about being a room parent in a typical year (2021-22 looks different!):
- You get to be more involved in your child’s school day
- You will get to know your child’s teacher better
- Organize grade specific events with other Room parents for your child’s grade (past events have included Parent’s/Family Night Out at a local restaurant, Picnic in the Park, Coffee/Snack Meet-ups on the Bowen Playground – the choice is up to you!
- Crafts , crafts and more crafts – even if you can’t cut in a straight line or paint a life-like rendering of a T-rex, it will be ok.
- Taking this much interest in your child’s classroom is just very cool. (Drop mic now!)